Here are just three of the reasons..
- To introduce new products, programs, or concepts... so provide outstanding solutions that showcase their products or service
- To create high visibility branding... so create unique and eye-catching graphic presentations
- To benefit from face-to-face marketing... so build inviting environments to increase these opportunities
CEIR studies show that 82% of exhibition attendees have buying influence or are decision-makers
CEIR also reports that 77% of all qualified attendees represent a new potential customer
Simmons Market Research Bureau found that 91% of respondents rank trade shows as “extremely useful” as a source for product purchasing information
Renting an exhibit is often the best answer because...Iit can reduce exhibit costs as much as 60% eliminating many of the cost of onwership such as higher purchase price, storage, refurbishment, etc.
- The cost comes out of a different budget, no capital expense
- It maximizes flexibility and variety with almost unlimited rental options
- It is a great solution for conflicting or back-to-back show schedules
Here’s a thought: Successful companies find opportunities where everyone else sees crisis.